The Hospitality250: more detail
All too often, the people who really make a difference in an industry are not celebrated by those who know just how good they are. As we’ve been building the Hospitality Channel, we’ve been privileged to meet (and interview) plenty of people who are having a real impact in the industry. And this is our way of celebrating them.
How it works …
- We’re constantly on the lookout for people to be considered for the Hospitality250.
- Each fortnight, we’ll be announcing another 10 people to be added to the list.
- We are looking for people who …
- … are having an impact within the industry.
- … have a great story to tell.
- … are influencing, affecting, leading or impressing hundreds of people within the industry.
- … are innovating or changing the way business is done within the industry.
- As each fortnight passes, our list grows. By February 2014, we will have brought together key players in the industry – in one place, online – to celebrate how they have impacted tens of thousands of people across hundreds of countries.
How to nominate someone?
Do you know of someone in the industry who you think should be considered for our list? To nominate someone for the Hospitality250, please email email@example.com with details.
Our thanks to Madison Mayfair, the power behind the Hospitality250 index
A great deal of time and effort has been invested in bringing the Hospitality250 to life, and it also requires a lot of effort ongoing. In order to launch and sustain this index, the Hospitality Channel needed to find a respected, global industry player to back the Hospitality 250. We’re delighted that Madison Mayfair chose to power the Hospitality250. If you are reading this you are likely familiar with the work Madison Mayfair do, but you can find out more about them here, and their parent company Hospitality People Group here.
Please note that the decision as to who is added to the Hospitality250 is made by a panel at yourBusinessChannel. Our decision is final.